During a stay at A Casa di Lizzy you can
visit some of the most beautiful cities of art in the world, but you can also:
- have a walk in our vineyard and olive grove with Lorenzo
in order to discover everything about extra virgin olive oil and wine; or you can search for wild orchids or one million year old fossils that can still be found in the grounds;
- walk, horse-ride or cycle in the stunning Tuscan
- go to the many traditional festivals or restaurants that we will
recommend in quaint local villages and where you will find the most typical dishes of the Tuscan cuisine;
- taste the excellent Valdera wines directly at the
producers’ wineries like "Casanova della Spinetta" with its hi-tech cellar and stunning view over the vineyards;
- rediscover the taste of homemade bread and pasta produced
with ancient and organic grains and visit the mill and the little pasta factory of a local farm, the Floriddia's;
- relax in our garden, at the Terme di Casciana, at Castelfalfi's gorgeous pools or at the seaside.
We have created an experience on Airbnb. This is the link:https://www.airbnb.it/experiences/162798?euid=acc619ab-9f0c-b321-52dd-f05422910d95
We give 10% off the price of the experience cash to our guests.