During a stay at A Casa di Lizzy you can
visit some of the most beautiful cities of art in the world, but you can also:
- have a walk in our vineyard and olive grove with Lorenzo
in order to discover everything about extra virgin olive oil and wine; or you can search for wild orchids or one million year old fossils that can still be found in the grounds;
- walk, horse-ride or cycle in the stunning Tuscan
- go to the many traditional festivals or restaurants that we will
recommend in quaint local villages and where you will find the most typical dishes of the Tuscan cuisine;
- taste the excellent Valdera wines directly at the
producers’ wineries like "Casanova della Spinetta" with its hi-tech cellar and stunning view over the vineyards;
- rediscover the taste of homemade bread and pasta produced
with ancient and organic grains and visit the mill and the little pasta factory of a local farm, the Floriddia's;
- relax in our garden, at the Terme di Casciana, at Castelfalfi's gorgeous pools or at the seaside.
If you want to attend cooking classes or wine and food day tours, please ask us and we will send you the brochure of
the local tour operator we work with.